Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Light me up !

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well that's okay~~~~~~~~~~~



But I don't think I can be anything other than me!


 I should say that this is Taylor's inspiration to me!  And the best part is that the dress came the same way! Thats OKHAY!! I started making this at 8. 30 pm , watching the 'SALT' in between, and finished the project at 2.30 in the night. Mosqitoes were biting my legs while I sewed but I let them bite me because I was so over-excited about finishing up this dress.


This is my own pattern. The bottom skirt fabric is placed cross. and you could see the hanging on the right side. Well this is my invention hope its not out yet! ;-)


I also thank my dear husband for the awesome photographs! 




















5 comments:

Shrivibhu said...

wow! Is this a new fashion?
is this your own?

SVRao said...

oh.. Iam searching for FB "share" button... :)

the_ultimate_generation said...

yeah it's my own pattern. the share button is on the left top of the page.

OM_Designs said...

Found you off Burdastyle =)
Had to come follow cause' I loved your dress!

the_ultimate_generation said...

Hey thats an honor to me for being complimented by a pro designer, an actor! thank you very much =)